Wednesday, October 3, 2012

10 Items I Would Repurchase

I'm sure a lot of you have seen this tag being done on Youtube and on blogs, so I thought I would jump on the bandwagon and show you guys what 10 items I would repurchase (if all of my make-up somehow disappeared).

These are all of the items I would repurchase:



Face:


Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream in Light - $7.50
I've tested out so many foundations over the years, but this is the one that I've used for long enough to judge (about a month to a month and a half) and I have yet to have a single issue with it.  It matches my skin perfectly, it gives a nice, light coverage, and it's dirt cheap!

Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in 1 Fair - £4.09
I use this to cover any blemishes on my face, it's a full-coverage concealer, so I think it's a bit heavy for underneath my eyes, but it works for just about everything else! It's especially nice on the my no-foundation days, where I'm just looking to cover any spots and redness on my face.  The only bad thing about this is that it's only available in the UK, so that means I have to basically buy in bulk or learn to live with out -- I'll go with the former!

NARS Blush in Douceur - $28
NARS blushers are without a doubt the best I've ever tried (as they should be considering the price!).  But this is the best of the best, it's such a beautiful color for your cheeks and I think it could work on a lot of skin tones.  For people who are extremely fair (like myself) it could even be used as a contour color (though I don't use it as one).  This can also be worn any time of year, which makes it worth the price, in my opinion!

Burberry 'Light Glow' Blush in No. 07 Earthy - $42
This is my contour color and it is perfect.  The pattern on the blush is already starting to disappear I use it so much! This is a great contour color for fair people, no matter what your undertones!  It's not orange-based, but it is neutral enough to look good on warm-toned people as well as cool-toned people :)

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Translucent - $3
This powder is amazing.  I keep this in my handbag for touch-ups throughout the day, because it doesn't look powdery when you continually apply it throughout the day, which is just fantastic for the price!

Eyes and Lips:


Tom Ford Brow Sculptor in Taupe - $42
I won't go on about this too much, as I rave about it all the time (but if you're interested, you can see my review here), but it's great.

Maybelline Mega-Plush Volume Express Mascara - $6
This is officially a HG item for me, lengthening and beautiful.

Burberry Sheer Eyeshadow in No. 02 Trench - $29
This is my favorite eyeshadow hands down.  I know that most people picked the Naked or the Naked 2 Palettes, but I honestly couldn't live without this.  I constantly wear this eyeshadow on its own and feel it does everything I need it to!

Bobbi Brown Creamy Corrector in Porcelain Bisque - $23
I have chronic dark circles and this is my savior.  If I could only repurchase one piece of makeup again, it would be this, hands down.

CHANEL Coco Rouge Lipstick in 45 Caractère - $32
I don't think I've mentioned this yet, but this is quickly becoming one of my favorite lipsticks.  I think it's from the new CHANEL Fall 2012 Collection and I'm not sure if it's limited edition (hopefully not!).  All the same, it's beautiful.  It's a red-brown with gold flecks, which is perfect for fall, but the reason I love it is that it's only about one shade darker than my natural lip color, making it the perfect choice for me.  I love dark lips, and this gives me a really natural dark lip, so it's perfect for both day and night :)

If you noticed, I didn't include an eyeliner.  Well, that's because 1) I haven't found an eyeliner I like well enough to repurchase and 2) I ran out of space :P

If you've done this tag, please leave me a link below! Hope you guys enjoyed this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment