Tuesday, October 16, 2012

NEOM Candle 'Real Luxury' Review

If you saw my England Haul from last month, you'll know that I went a bit crazy when it came to the NEOM Candle section in John Lewis (if you haven't checked out the haul, you can see it here).  I picked up three different candles: Sumptuous (review here), Real Luxury, and Complete Bliss, all in the travel sizes.

After about halfway through Sumptuous, I decided to try Real Luxury out.  I can say that this scent is amazing.  It's a definite pampering scent, which is what I'm automatically drawn to, but it's a very deep scent, as well, which makes it perfect for Autumn/Winter.

Just like Sumptuous, the scent of Real Luxury lingers even when it hasn't been lit for days, which in itself justifies the high price for me.  I will walk into my room after having been away for a weekend and it smells amazing!

NEOM Real Luxury Candle

The box describes the fragrance as such:
Known as the 'cashmere blanket' of our scent library, Real Luxury is a sophisticated but light and calming scent.  The most precious Jasmine is combined with a little French Lavender and the soothing, spicy tones of Brazilian Rosewood.

And just as with every NEOM Candle, it, of course, has a treatment:
Perfect for pampering & 'me time', also gently relaxing so a lovely backdrop for a social evening and an ideal gift.

Now, this treatment is something I can attest to!  It is a very relaxing scent (almost too relaxing!), and really makes me want to indulge in reading a book, or just sitting and enjoying a little bit of quiet time.  The treatment may, however, be an issue if you have to get a bunch of stuff done, as I've been so relaxed I haven't wanted to do any homework or cleaning or anything like that :P

The travel size of these candles retail for £15, and the full-size retails for £39.50.

Overall, I would highly recommend these candles, and although I absolutely adore the scent of Real Luxury, I still think that Sumptuous is absolutely unbeatable!

No comments:

Post a Comment