Tuesday, October 2, 2012

NOTD: CHANEL 'Frenzy'

So, today was my first day of Orientation at my University in Germany :) It went well, and to prepare myself for the next few days, I thought I would paint my nails with one of my favorites: CHANEL ' 559 Frenzy'!

I've recently been obsessing over this Nude Nails trend that's going on, I've been buying these nail polishes like crazy! However, CHANEL 'Frenzy' has got to be one of my favorites (along with Nails Inc. 'Porchester Square').


It looks really beige in this picture, which is does look like in certain lights!  But the reason I love this color is because it has a gorgeous lilac tint to it in other lights - absolutely amazing :)!

If you're looking for a dupe, Nails Inc. 'Porchester Square' is somewhat similar (maybe that's why I love both of these colors so much); however, they're still slightly different - comparison to come!

I bought this from Nordstrom for $26.  Yes, it's ridiculously priced, and it's true what they say about CHANEL nail polishes - they chip like mad after about 2 days of really nice wear.  Yet, I still think the beauty of the color makes it worth the price, plus I always feel so sophisticated when I wear this :)

Are there any other CHANEL nail polishes worth the hefty price tag? This is my only one, but I want to try out a few more!

No comments:

Post a Comment