Monday, October 15, 2012

NOTD: Essie 'Chinchilly'

Once again, this is going to be another Nail of the Day post.  I really hope you aren't sick of them, I do them all of the time, but I paint my nails a lot, even though I always paint them very similar colors :)

This time I decided to paint my nails with Essie 'Chinchilly'.  I bought this about 2 months ago and haven't gotten around to trying it out.  I had heard a fair amount about this particular shade in the beauty blogger world, so I was excited to try it out, needless to say I wasn't disappointed!

This is a perfect addition to my growing collection of nudes/greys.  It's definitely a grey shade, but it's muted and not very dark, making it really versatile and wearable, in my opinion.

2 coats of Chinchilly, a base and a top coat
This is definitely a cooler-toned grey color, but it may look good on warm-toned people, as well, I'm not too sure!  It's a beautiful shade, and if it's like the other Essie nail polishes I've tried it probably will last for a good 3 days without chipping, which is about as much as I can ask for from a nail polish!

Hope you guys enjoyed this :) Click here if you want to see my last NOTD post!

No comments:

Post a Comment