Friday, October 5, 2012

NOTD: Nails Inc. 'Porchester Square'

Tomorrow I'm leaving to spend the weekend in Frankfurt to meet with the different members and coordinators of my exchange program along with all of the other exchange students that are in my program, as well.  Because this is a meeting of sorts, I decided to paint my nails with one of my 'work appropriate' shades: Nails Inc. 'Porchester Square'.

It's a beautiful lilac-toned, dove grey.  It's somewhat similar to CHANEL Frenzy, but it's more grey and, therefore, much cooler-toned.

base coat, 2 coats of Porchester Square, and a top coat
I am a huge fan of Nails Inc. Nail Polishes, this is my third and favorite of their shades (I also have Baker Street - a cobalt blue, and a pink one, as well).  The quality of the shades is fantastic, I can easily get 4 days wear without any major chipping.  I also love the names of the polishes, they're all named after different areas/streets/famous things in London (i.e. their black polish is called Black Taxi).  If you're travelling to London, they make great little souveneirs!

However, they're also readily available at Sephora for those of you in the States/Canada.  I bought this particular shade at Sephora for $9.50.  The color is right on trend, as well, due to this amazing nude nails trend that's taking the beauty world by storm!

This and CHANEL Frenzy are my two favorite nude nail polishes.  However, if there are any more I should check out, please let me know, as I am obsessed with this trend!

I hope you all have a great weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment