Monday, May 20, 2013

NOTD: Essie Maximillian Strasse Her

Essie's new Spring Collection recently arrived here in Germany and I couldn't help myself when I saw the lovely array of shades!  I only bought one, but there's a few more that I definitely have my eyes on.


I opted for the gorgeous grey-tinged, sage green shade, 'Maximillian Strasse Her'.  I picked it up partly for the beautiful shade, but also partly because it has a partially German name :)  Although, the name makes no sense, if I'm honest.

However, names aside, this shade is stunning.

I think it's something that could work really well year round, it has that bit of grey in it that would make it work in Fall/Winter, but the sage green works so well for Spring/Summer.  Also, you really can't go wrong with Essie Nail Polishes in terms of longevity.  They tend to last about 4 or 5 days on me without any major chipping, which is pretty damn good considering it's only $8/€8!

I have a feeling this color is going to make multiple appearances on my nails; it's definitely a winner in my books, so make sure to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment