Tuesday, March 26, 2013

CHANEL Rouge Coco 05 Mademoiselle Review

The CHANEL Rouge Coco Lipsticks have got to be some of my favorite formulations of all time.  The lipsticks seem to glide onto the lips and last for hours without need for reapplication.  Even the floral scent seems so luxurious, I just can't help but feel amazing when I use one of them.



The most recent addition to my (very) small Rouge Coco Lipstick collection is 05 Mademoiselle ($34).  Mademoiselle is a rosy, brick red color.  It's definitely a warm-toned lipstick, and it looks stunning on.  It's one of those shades that you could wear during the day and it would look nice, but if you wore it at night, it would look perfect, as well.  



It's what I would call a Satin finish, meaning that it has the longevity of a matte lipstick, but it's more hydrating than a matte lipstick, and a lot more forgiving on the lips, too!

Ever since I bought this in February, I can't seem to put it down!  If you can only afford one CHANEL Lipstick, I would definitely recommend this one!

Longevity: 4.5/5
Pigmentation: 4.5/5
Packaging: 4.5/5
Texture: 5/5
Application: 4.5/5
Value For Money: 4/5 
Overall Rating: 9/10


Follow with GFC on the sideof the page

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I just want to have a try!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go and try it on! It's also one of those lipsticks that's supposed to be able to look good on everyone, if I haven't made enough selling points already ;)

      Delete