Thursday, March 14, 2013

Dior Diorblush Cherie Bow 659 Tender Coral Review

In my mind, Dior has definitely won the Best Spring Collection Award.  Filled with pretty pinks, bows, and (oddly enough) houndstooth prints, the Dior collection really nailed it.  Unfortunately, I couldn't get everything from the collection, I only let myself get one: the Diorblush in 659 Tender Coral ($43).

I love Dior cheek products.  Their highlighters are my favorites, hands down, and my other blush from Dior, the Rosy Glow Blush, is another winner in my mind.  So, I had pretty high expectations for this one.



Tender Coral has to be one of the most gorgeous blushes in the world. It has a houndstooth print on it and is seperated into two sections: a large matte portion and a smaller shimmery portion.  I love the design of the blush because it gives you the option to use a matte blush, a shimmery blush, or a mixture of the two (which is what I tend to do).  This design really ticks all the boxes for what I assume is everyone out there, there's just so many options with it!


The color is also perfect for spring, a coral color that is wearable, and has just the right mixture of orange and pink to work for my skin-tone (I often find corals to look weird on me)!

The texture of the blush is slightly chalky to the touch.  The pigmentation also isn't the best I've tried, but it layers well and easily, making it a non-issue.  Despite the lack of pigmentation, the staying power of the blush is superb.  After a full day of shopping and train rides, my blush stayed completely intact!

This blush is limited edition, so if you're thinking about getting it, grab it now!  It's a really steep price for a blush, but sometimes you've just got to treat yo self...


Longevity: 5/5
Pigmentation: 4/5
Packaging: 5/5
Texture: 3.5/5
Application: 4/5
Value For Money: 4/5 
Overall Rating: 8.5/10

Follow with GFC on the sideof the page

No comments:

Post a Comment