Saturday, March 30, 2013

NARS Laguna Bronzer Review


The hype got to me on this one..

NARS Laguna Bronzer ($36) has got to be one of the most hyped-up products by NARS.  Everyone and their mother seems to own it.  So, when I came across a 15% off sale on cosmetics at El Corte Ingles in Madrid a few weeks back, I decided I needed this in my life.


Please ignore the horrendous smudging!
As someone with very fair skin (NC15), finding a bronzer that doesn't look too orange or too dark is a task within itself, but this one ticks all the boxes.



Laguna is a warm brown with some shimmer.  The fact that it's not orange-based makes it a good choice for just about everyone.



Some might think the fact that there's shimmer running through Laguna makes it a no-no for contour; however, I have found that it works well for contouring despite the shimmer.  The shimmer is also really nice for when I opt to use Laguna in place of blush, eliminating the need for a highlighter on those occasions.

The texture is so smooth, I think it's even smoother than most of my NARS blushers!  It blends easily and lasts about 6 hours on me, which I think is decent (it seems to be about the average for blushers and bronzers for me).

Although Laguna isn't cheap, you do get a lot for your money.  It's significantly larger than one of the NARS blushers (8g vs 4.8g) for only a few extra $.

So, if you're looking for an all-purpose bronzer, give Laguna a swatch!

Longevity: 4/5
Pigmentation: 4/5
Packaging: 4/5
Texture: 5/5
Application: 4.5/5
Value For Money: 4.5/5 
Overall Rating: 8.67/10

Follow with GFC on the sideof the page

No comments:

Post a Comment