Sunday, March 17, 2013

The Sunday Session #3

It's been a while since I made one of these posts, but I thought I'd jump back into it :)

Next week, my family is coming to visit me for a week!  I'm really excited, but that means I have some major cleaning projects to achieve!  As Sunday is the most boring day of the week (nothing is open in Germany on Sundays!), I thought I would take today as an opportunity to get a head start on the cleaning.

The first thing on my list to clean? My brushes.

It's been much too long since I last gave my brushes a good, deep clean, so that definitely needs to get done today!

Of course, I'm not going to spend the entire day cleaning - that would be madness. 



I'm also planning to relax and enjoy Sundays as they should be enjoyed: with food and a film.

No relaxation is complete without a cup of tea in hand!  I'm opting for my favorite Peppermint Tea today :)

And, of course, I need a candle burning at all times!  I'm currently burning the NEOM Refresh Candle, which I'm slightly unsure about, but I'll be sure to keep you posted about that one.

Another Sunday staple is a face mask.  However, I've decided to go on a slightly different route this week, by trying out a sample of the Murad Intensive-C Radiance Peel ($49.50).  I'm excited to try it out; the name makes me think it might be similar to the REN Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask ($55) (review here), which I love!  I might even try them out together, just to see if I can make my skin super glowy :)

Finally, I need to mention the film I'm going to watch tonight.  I'm taking a walk down memory lane and am opting for the first Harry Potter film.  Perhaps not the greatest Harry Potter film, but you can't go wrong with a classic!

Any special plans for your Sunday?


Follow with GFC on the sideof the page

No comments:

Post a Comment