Sunday, March 24, 2013

NOTD: Barry M Peach Melba

I really can't say enough about Barry M Nail Paints: they're long-wearing, they apply easily, and best of all they are super cheap!

I picked up 'Peach Melba' last month while I was in London along with 'Blueberry' (post here).  I wanted to get so many more of these, but I can only bring back so many to the US this summer, so I needed to limit myself!


Peach Melba is a gorgeous, pastel-peach shade that is absolutely perfect for Spring/Summer.  It's not the most flattering shade for my skin-tone (peach often looks a bit off on me), but I don't care, it's a stunning shade!  

Moving onto price - this is such good value for money, at only £2.99 it doesn't make you cringe when you head to the till (but that really depends on how many you decide to get ;)! ).

My only disappointment with Barry M is that it's not the easiest to get hold of in America, but I know ASOS stocks some of the shades!

Overall, I would definitely recommend this shade if you're looking for a peach nail polish :)


Follow with GFC on the sideof the page

2 comments:

  1. I've had my eye on this for some time now, will definitely be purchasing on my next trip to Boots! XO

    Honey
    www.imhoneyy.blogspot.co.uk

    Enter my giveaway here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good choice :) Not my favorite nail polish, but you really can't beat Barry M in quality and price!

      Delete