Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Beauty Haul!


My shopping can't be stopped.

After a couple of trips to the store, I ended up with a few new products that I'm pretty excited about.  The first of which is the L'Occitane Cherry Blossom Hand Cream ($12).  I've finally worked my way through all of my hand creams, and this is one of my favorite brands.  It's really moisturizing and the perfect size for your handbag.  Next up is the Dior Vernis in Plaza 579 ($23), a hot pink nail polish that I had to have after seeing it in person - stunning shade.  I also picked up another product whilst at the Dior counter - the Dior Hydra Life BB Eye Crème in 1 ($45).  I heard Essiebutton talking about this in one of her recent videos, so I knew I had to have it.  So far, I'm sort of unsure how I feel about it, a full review is sure to come soon enough!  I also picked up another product on Essiebutton's recommendation - the Origins Make A Difference Plus Rejuvenating Treatment ($39.50).  I've been suffering from breakouts recently and I was hoping this would help out with that - so far, I'm loving it, but keep your eyes out for a review, again!  Finally, I couldn't leave the store without picking up the Clarins Gentle Exfoliator Brightening Toner ($32).  After hearing Caroline Hirons rave about it and then Viviannadoesmakeup rave about it, too, I knew it needed to be a part of my skincare routine.

I'm happy with my purchases, is there anything that I bought that you're wanting?  Anything you want that I didn't purchase?

Follow with GFC on the sideof the page

No comments:

Post a Comment