Tuesday, June 25, 2013

NOTD: Dior 579 Plaza

Despite my recent haul featuring 7 (yes, 7) new nail polishes, I still felt that bug for more - so I bought more. I ended buying a Dior Nail Polish in 579 Plaza ($23).  I've tried nail polishes from Dior before and loved the formulation, so I thought I'd try another!


Plaza is a bright, hot pink that is anything but subtle.  The color is perfect for summer and great for anyone looking for the perfect bright for the nails.  I ended up only needing 1 coat to achieve an opaque color, which is nothing short of amazing.  However, I did have an issue with the longevity of the nail polish.  On day 3, it started to chip a bit on a couple of fingers and wear was showing at the edge of most of my nails, which is a disappointment - I was hoping for 5 days of good wear, especially considering the price point.  But the color makes up for the longevity, though I won't be going back for anymore Dior polishes just yet...

Follow with GFC on the sideof the page

No comments:

Post a Comment