Sunday, June 23, 2013

& Other Stories Canvas Taupe Blush Review

When I was in London in May, going to & Other Stories, a new shop on Regent Street, was something I had to do.  & Other Stories is owned by H&M, and as a huge fan of H&M and Cos (the other store H&M owns), I knew it would be love at first sight at & Other Stories.  I was right.

I went into the store multiple times and came out with a fair few things - one of which was their blush in Canvas Taupe (£10).  I'm never looking for a new blush (I have way too many), but when I swatched this, I knew I needed it.


Canvas Taupe is anything but taupe (as the name may suggest), rather, it's a dusty rose shade, which is why I chose it.  It falls into the Tarte Exposed/NARS Douceur blusher family - which is my favorite blusher family. It blends really easily and looks so natural on the skin.  It's pretty pigmented, too, so I only need to tap my brush in once for each cheek to get the perfect amount.


I've been wearing this everyday since I got back from the UK and I am utterly in love.  I actually think I like this formula better than a lot of my high-end blushers.  It's so soft to the touch, and best of all - it lasts!  After a full day of work, I come home and my blush is still there, faded, but still there.

Also, it's so cute, because imprinted on the blusher is "Go girl, seek happy nights to happy days...".  I love that it has a little phrase on the blusher, and I love the phrase itself, I always smile a bit when I first open it up in the morning to use it.  I'm going to be devastated when the wording is gone!

If you're in London and you're on the hunt for a new blusher, I would high recommend trying this one!


Longevity: 4.5/5
Pigmentation: 5/5
Packaging: 3/5
Texture: 5/5
Application: 4.5/5
Value For Money: 5/5 
Overall Rating: 9/10

Follow with GFC on the sideof the page

No comments:

Post a Comment