Monday, January 28, 2013

Aesop Parsley Seed Cleansing Masque

While I was in London in September, I went a bit crazy with the Make-Up and Skincare shopping, but one of the gems that I got when I was there was the Aesop Parsley Seed Cleansing Masque (£27/$37).


It is a clay based mask that is full of anti-oxidants and is perfect for thoroughly cleansing your skin.  It has a scent (an absolutely gorgeous one at that), but I believe it is natural and not perfume that has been added to the mask.


You're meant to apply it twice weekly after cleansing, but I probably use it about about once a week, usually on a  Sunday as a way to detox my skin from the previous week.  It takes about 10 minutes to dry and you only need a small amount to apply to your entire face.

The Mask after it's dried
Although this is a clay based mask, I don't find it difficult to remove, like so many clay based masks are.  I will say that it does apply clear, but dries to white, so it can look quite scary if you randomly run into your roommate on your way to the bathroom!

I love this mask, I find that my skin glows after I use it, which is always a plus!

No comments:

Post a Comment