Friday, January 25, 2013

Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze Review

I bought this cream eyeshadow last March and rarely used it.  I didn't even bring it with me to Germany when I moved here last September.  However, when I was home for Christmas, I decided to bring this back with me to Germany and I've been wearing it everyday since!

I tend to wear this on it's own, as it gives a little bit of depth to the eyes, without much effort and without it being OTT for the daytime.  It looks like you put a lot of effort into your eye make-up when you actually did next to nothing!

It's a beautiful shimmery bronze color :)

contains 4g of product
I usually wear this with the NARS Smudge-Proof Eyeshadow Base ($24) underneath when I wear it on its own.  However, you can also use this as a base for your eyeshadows, as well.  In that situation, I wouldn't use a primer, but let it act as the primer.

It is such a gorgeous shade and really amazing quality, though not as creamy to the touch as some of the more expensive cream eyeshadows. It retails for only $7, so it's definitely a bargain, especially considering how versatile it is!  I really can't recommend this line of cream eyeshadows enough, especially Bad to the Bronze.

No comments:

Post a Comment