Thursday, January 31, 2013

NARS Smudge-Proof Eyeshadow Base

I've always had a pretty massive issue with my eyeshadow creasing and I thought I had finally found the answer with the Urban Decay Primer Potion.  However, after a fair amount of use, I discovered that UDPP only really worked for me when I used it in combination with Urban Decay Eyeshadows, so I went on a search for a new eyeshadow primer.

Over Christmas, I placed an order with Sephora and decided to try out the NARS Smudge-Proof Eyeshadow Base ($24).  I did a bit of research and it seemed like it would be a good option and based on my previous experience with NARS products, I expected a lot out of it.


It definitely met up to my standards.  I decided to put it to the biggest test I could and tried it out with my most creasing eyeshadow, the Edward Bess Ultra Luminous Eyeshadow in Intimate (Review here).

I tried Intimate with the Urban Decay Primer Potion and it had horrendous results, I tried it without primer and it was just as bad.  So, for this eyeshadow to last on me without creasing was something of a miracle, and that is all down to the NARS Eyeshadow Primer!  I would recommend this product over and over again and I can already say I will be repurchasing this after it's run out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment