Wednesday, January 23, 2013

NARS Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliners in Via Veneto and Rue Bonaparte

Over the last year, I've become a bit NARS obsessed, trying a lot of their different products, and so far I've yet to be disappointed! 

 I bought the NARS Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner in Rue Bonaparte ($23), which is a nude shade, last Summer and fell in love.  I use it on my waterline everyday as a way to make me look more awake and to make my eyes look bigger, too.  It doesn't smudge, it lasts all day, and it glides on beautifully.

So, after my great experience with Rue Bonaparte, I decided to try out Via Veneto ($23), which is the black version.  It is just as good as Rue Bonaparte.  I use it on my tightline everyday to make my lashline look thicker and it really helps, plus it stays there, which is a problem I've had with some other black kohl eyeliners in the past.


NARS Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliners in Via Veneto (Left) and Rue Bonaparte (Right)
Today, I swatched these on my hand and I rubbed my finger over top them with a fair amount of pressure and they would not budge, which to me shows how great of quality they are!

Overall, I would highly recommend these two shades!  I really love using them and use them everyday, so I can't wait to get more shades from this line!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You really do! I really don't think I could live without these now

      Delete
  2. Hi! Does Via Veneto budge on the waterline? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi :) I've honestly never put Via Veneto on my waterline, but Rue Bonaparte seems to stay for a good few hours, not all day, but it definitely lasts longer than other things I've tried. I can't imagine Via Veneto to be any different than Rue Bonaparte in that situation! However, I will say that I used to put Via Veneto on my tightline and it smudged my waterline, so I wouldn't use it for that, if that's one of things you want from it! Hope this helps xx

      Delete