Sunday, January 13, 2013

January Beauty Wishlist

This year, I decided to budget my beauty spending and I've already spent my January allowance - oops! So, as I can't buy any of these lovely things this month, I thought I would write a wishlist and hopeful
ly I'll be able to get a few of these things in the next few months!

  1. Hourglass Visionaire Eye Shadow Duo in Gypsy ($38) - I want this mostly for the really cool packaging, but I did research this duo a bit, already and apparently the quality is really good!
  2. MAC Lipstick in Costa Chic ($15) - Spring/Summer is coming and I decided I want a summery lipstick to celebrate it, and I think this is it!
  3. CHANEL Chance Eau Tendre EDT ($68) - I've wanted this for about a year, so I think I'll invest in it in a few months :)
  4. NARS Laguna Bronzer ($34) - This is a cult favorite and I've been wanting to try it for a while, unfortunately they don't sell NARS Cosmetics anywhere in Germany, except online :(
  5. Burberry Lip Mist in No. 02 Copper ($30) - I've wanted to try the lip mists for a long time and I think this would be really nice color for the summer!
Do you anything in particular on your wishlists? Anything I should add to mine?

I hope you enjoyed this post :) You can read my last one here!

No comments:

Post a Comment