Sunday, January 27, 2013

Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara Review

While in the US, I went a bit mascara crazy, buying about 4 different ones!  I do not recommend doing that, it is way too many for a single person to have (especially because they're only meant to last for about 3 months).  However, it was a great opportunity for me to try a few different mascaras.

One new one I decided to try out was the Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara (about $5).  I hadn't heard too much about it, but I decided to get it all the same (probably because they don't sell Revlon products in Germany)!


To be honest, I adore this mascara.  It doesn't clump your lashes, at all.  It doesn't volumize them much, but that's not what I look for in a mascara anyways.  It really lengthens your lashes and doesn't give them that hard, brittle feeling that so many mascara gives your lashes.

My only disappointment with this mascara is that it doesn't really work well on the bottom lashes, but that's probably because the wand is so massive!

No comments:

Post a Comment