Saturday, January 12, 2013

NOTD: Nails Inc. Baker Street

Despite the fact that Winter technically just started a few weeks ago, I am already craving Spring and Summer! So, I've opted to paint my nails a color that I usually reserve for the summer months to get myself into the spirit (albeit about 3 months too early).

Nails Inc. Baker Street

I'm a massive fan of the Nails Inc. Formulation and Baker Street is no exception.  It applies really easily (and in only one coat!) and lasts for ages.  I also love the color, it's so bright and fun, it's been cheering me up from the non-stop rain that Germany seems to be getting!

I bought this at Boots in London last summer for about £11, but it's also available at Sephora for only $9.50, which I think it definitely reasonable considering the great quality! 

Am I the only one that already has Spring Fever? Or is anyone else craving a bit of sunshine and warmth?

You can check out my last post here!



1 comment:

  1. I have this and love this too! Great shade :)

    http://stellar-makeup.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete