Saturday, January 26, 2013

NOTD: H&M's 'Honey I'm Home'

I was browsing through H&M in Mannheim a few days ago and I came across this shade, Honey I'm Home (€3.95).  It looked like a nice purple color, so I decided to pick it up!


I've tried H&M Nail Polishes before and I like how they apply, though I find them to be very prone to chipping.  However, this polish was different from the others I've tried from H&M before.  It had that same smooth application like the others, but it wasn't as chip prone as the others! It lasted for a good 5 days with only minor chipping, which was pretty impressive to me!

I think this is a nice transition polish for this time of year, when I'm not wanting to paint my nails deep shades of red and purple and green like in the Fall/Winter, but I'm not ready to pull out the pastels and corals for Spring/Summer yet, either!

No comments:

Post a Comment