Saturday, January 19, 2013

Bioderma Créaline TS H20 Review

Last November, a friend of mine went to Paris for a weekend and came back with 2 500ml bottle of the Bioderma Créaline TS H20 (about €10 each in France) for me!  Best friend award goes to him :)



I had been wanting to try Bioderma for months, but as it isn't readily available in the US, I hadn't gotten around to trying it (also it's about $30 in the US, which is pretty outrageous).  However, since I've tried this, I will have to find a way to get this once I get back to the US, because it's amazing.

I've used this for about 2 months and I've barely used any of it, so it's definitely worth the $30 (or €10 if your  French) price tag, because it will definitely last for quite a long time.

It's a cleanser that takes off every drop of make-up on your face and isn't too stripping and doesn't leave your face feeling greasy.  I only use this to remove my make-up and then move on to cleansing my face with something else afterwards.

I think the one I have is for sensitive skin, but I know there's a type that is meant for oily skin, too (though I have no idea what it's called). 

I highly recommend this product and I know I won't be without it in the future, even if it isn't sold in America!

You can read my last post here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment