Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Benefit Coralista Review

I've recently fallen in love with Benefit Coralista Blush ($28), which is a gorgeous pinky-coral blush with shimmer.  I have used it everyday since I got this lovely little sample (3g, while the full-size has 12g) and plan to continue using it.

I think it's a shade that would look great on just about anyone, whether pale or dark, cool or warm-toned. It's very universal and I find that it just adds a bit of color and shimmer to the cheeks.


Benefit Coralista Blush heavily swatched

I know that it's the middle of Winter and I should probably be enjoying my deep, dark blush shades like NARS Sin, but I am craving Summer and this blush makes me get in the spirit for Spring/Summer!

The blush itself is very velvety to the touch (I think it's even softer than the NARS Blushes) and very pigmented, so a little goes a long way!

I usually use this just on my cheekbones.  I think that it can even double as a highlighter because of the shimmer in it, which is apparent, but not too obvious, though in the sun your cheekbones will have a lovely glow! What's more, it also smells fantastic, I could sit here and sniff it forever!

Overall, I would highly recommend this product and definitely plan to purchase the full-size of this when I run out of this sample :)

No comments:

Post a Comment