Friday, February 15, 2013

Algenist Firming & Lifting Cream

In August, Sephora offered a deluxe sample of the Algenist Firming & Lifting Cream as a 100 Point Perk to Beauty Insiders, so I decided to try it out.  Looking back, I probably shouldn't have as it's unbelievably expensive!

The full-size runs a hefty $94! I used the sample (15ml) almost everyday for about 5 months, so during the Sephora VIB Sale in November, I decided to make use of my 20% discount and bite the bullet and buy the full-size!


You need the smallest amount to cover your entire face (hence why the sample lasted me 5 months) and it is extremely hydrating and doesn't leave an oily residue on your face like so many other moisturizers do!


It's not scented so people with sensitive skin don't need to worry about that!

Now, this moisturizer is meant to firm and lift your skin, so I think it's marketed towards people with mature skin. Sadly, I can't really tell if it's doing that to my skin or not, since I am only 21 and my skin doesn't really need firming or lifting, so there's not much I can say on that front.

It is definitely the most luxurious and hydrating cream I've tried and because you only need the smallest amount this will probably last about 1 1/2 to 2 years, which to me makes it worth the astronomical price!


 bloglovin' l hellocotton
Follow with GFC on the sideof the page

No comments:

Post a Comment