Thursday, February 7, 2013

Dolce & Gabanna Pour Femme EDP Review

In 2012, I went a bit perfume crazy and ended up buying much more than any person ever needs, but throughout all the perfumes I bought and tried and loved, one in particular stuck out to me: Dolce & Gabanna Pour Femme EDP (€60 for 25ml).

This was re-released last fall after about a decade of hiatus and I am so glad it has been re-released as I don't think I could live without this now!


It's definitely a Fall/Winter fragrance, it's fruity, but there is warmth to it that would seem too heavy in the Spring/Summer (except for maybe at night).  It has a strong raspberry scent, but there is definitely something more to it that gives it that warmth.

Here's the notes in it (according to Sephora):
Neroli, Raspberry, Green Mandarin, Jasmine, Orange Blossom, Guimauve, Vanilla, Heliotrope, Sandalwood.

It's also a really long-lasting perfume, after about 8 hours of wear the scent is still present, though it is quite faded.

I can only say good things about this perfume! It's now something I don't think I could live without!


 bloglovin' l hellocotton
Follow with GFC on the sideof the page

No comments:

Post a Comment