Monday, February 11, 2013

Sephora Haul!

While I was in the US for Christmas, I might have made a slighty naughty order from Sephora and picked up some items I've had my eye on for the past few months.


I've recently been getting more into Haircare and I've heard people absolute rave about the Bumble & Bumble Surf Spray ($25) for loose, beachy waves (which I find gorgeous), so I thought I would pick it up.  I also got the NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base ($24) as my Urban Decay Primer Potion creases on me  unless the eyeshadows are from Urban Decay :(  I also got the 2012 Birthday samples from Sephora of the Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment and the Fresh Sugar Rose Lip Treatment as they offered to let everyone who wasn't able to take advantage of it during their birthday month to get them at the end of the year with a purchase!

Top: NARS Duo Eyeshadow in Madrague ($34)
Bottom: NARS Duo Eyeshadow in Kalahari ($34)
Madrague
Kalahari






















I became slightly obsessed with the NARS Duo Eyeshadows over the past few months, and I ended up with four total over a very short period of time.  I opted to get Madrague since it looked like my personal perfect eyeshadow duo, an off-white for all over the lid and a warm brown for the crease.  I will say that the off-white is slightly chalky, but the brown is gorgeous.  As for Kalahari, it just looked like a gorgeous mix of colors.  I haven't tried this one out yet, but I'm really excited to!


I also ended up getting the Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette ($27), not because I needed yet another eyeshadow palette, but simply because it looked like a nice palette of matte shades that would work for any situation.  I did a review of this palette here, so you can see swatches and a more in-depth review of it there!

 bloglovin' l hellocotton
Follow with GFC on the sideof the page

No comments:

Post a Comment