Monday, February 4, 2013

NOTD: Barry M Coral

I've been pretty true to my Nails Inc. Baker Street polish that I posted about in my last NOTD (see post here), wearing it solid for over 2 weeks. However, I get bored easily and rarely use the same nail polish more than once every 3 months or so, so I knew it was time for a change.



I'm still channeling Spring/Summer, so I once again chose a bright, neon shade, Barry M Coral.  I bought this while I was in England last June at Boots for £2.99 and I have never worn it.

When I was home at Christmas, I made sure to grab this shade because I had only heard great things about Barry M and I really wanted to try the one I had before I decided to go out and buy more.

It's definitely a very liquid nail polish, applying even too much color with a single stroke of the brush, which can be annoying.  However, that does make it pretty easy to get a great color onto your nails without having to do a lot of coats, and you can't beat the price.  It also lasts for a long time, this was on my nails for about 5 days with very minimal chipping!

So far I really like this shade and I think I'll get a lot of use out of it this summer! I'm going back to London next month, so I'm definitely going to pick up one or two of these polishes while I'm there, any color I should be sure to get?


 bloglovin' l hellocotton
Follow with GFC on the sideof the page

No comments:

Post a Comment