Monday, February 18, 2013

REN Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask

Every Sunday, I take an hour and give my skin some well-deserved love.  This always consists of a face mask.

I've heard a lot about the REN Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask ($55), almost all of which was rave reviews, so I needed to try it out for myself.  It doesn't come cheap, but it's something I really enjoy using.


It smells heavily of oranges, which is something I'm not averse to, but it's something to be aware of!  It also has a weird consistency, if you were to switch this with orange marmalade, I wouldn't be able to tell a difference based on texture and scent alone!


It's not a clay based mask, so it doesn't dry on your skin at all, but I usually leave it on for about 10-15 minutes.  I also really like to use this after the Aesop Parsley Seed Cleansing Masque (review here), as I find it adds some glow to my skin after such a deep clean.

Now, this is, in fact, a radiance mask, and let me tell you - it lives up to its name.  After letting this sit on your skin for 15 minutes, you are left with a gorgeous, natural glow that makes you look really healthy and beautiful.

It takes a bit of effort to remove, but nothing a washcloth or a muslin cloth can't handle!

Overall, I would highly recommend this product, it's pricey, but the glow is worth it!


 bloglovin' l hellocotton
Follow with GFC on the sideof the page

No comments:

Post a Comment