Sunday, February 17, 2013

NOTD: Sally Hansen Barracuda

I picked up Barracuda from SallyHansen after I saw Essiebutton post a picture of it on her instagram (seriously, anything she mentions is immediately purchased by me, it's an issue). I'm a major fan of the blue nail trend, so I was more than willing to fork over €8.95 for this beaut.



I will say that the bottle is deceiving in this instance, as it shows a gorgeous pastel/robin egg blue shade, but it's actually quite different on the nails.  It's much more of a bright, baby blue, very similar to Topshop Pool Party, making it a great choice for the warmer months.  Although it is a gorgeous shade, I was hoping to get more of a robin egg blue than the color that it ended up being, but I do like it, all the same.

The brush on this is like all Sally Hansen brushes - massive.  It's nice because it gets the smaller nails in one swipe, but it can be a bit messy if you haven't worked with brushes this size before.  You will also definitely need two coats with this one; one coat left my nails looking pretty streaking, but after the second coat, the color was really opaque and really blue.

I believe this is part of the spring collection from Sally Hansen, and I think I will be going back for more - there's a peach shade that is calling my name!


 bloglovin' l hellocotton
Follow with GFC on the sideof the page

No comments:

Post a Comment